Q. How can I reserve study space in the Library?
Seats are available for one-hour individual use and must be scheduled in advance via the library’s reservation system. No Group Study available at this time.
On the day of your library appointment, you will:
- Make sure you are up to date on campus access requirements
- Proceed to the table by the library's security guard a few minutes before your appointment
- Once staff member verifies your reservation, you will be directed to the library greeter who will show you to your seat
Remember to bring:
- Face mask: you are required to wear it at all times while in the library building
- Your Lehman College ID Card to show when you enter the library building (all students have a digital ID card in their Lehman 360 App)
Was this helpful? 0 0