Answered By: John DeLooper Last Updated: Oct 06, 2021 Views: 8
Parental Supervision of Children
Parental Supervision of Children Policy
Leonard Lief Library is family-friendly and recognizes the needs of Lehman students who are parents or caregivers.
As we are committed to literacy and development of the Bronx community – children supervised by their parents are welcome in the Library.
We respectfully request that parents adhere to the following:
- Please supervise and remain with your children to guarantee their safety and respect for other patrons
- Children must be accompanied to restrooms
- Children are subject to policies of Leonard Lief Library
- Computer workstations are reserved for Lehman students
- Parents are welcome to bring supplies for drawing, writing, reading, or individual play – and may avail themselves of Lehman’s collection of children’s books on the third floor Education Library
Revised September 2018