Answered By: John DeLooper Last Updated: Mar 25, 2022 Views: 16
Bloomberg Virtual Procedures
Bloomberg Terminals are designated for current Lehman students, faculty, and staff for scheduled Business Instruction - or for conducting research specifically utilizing the Bloomberg resource or Certification module.
During Spring 2022 - BMC course can be entered directly: https://libcal.lehman.edu/spaces?lid=2993
Guidelines for Virtual Use of the Terminals
- Schedule a session here
- Please respect Scheduling period designated uses: Instruction is prioritized, then Economics and Business Student or Faculty research
- Instructions for virtual use available through Bloomberg Guide
- Promptly enter individual Appointment to avoid conflicts. Cancellations can be made via confirmation link sent to your e-mail.
- Scheduled online access for Bloomberg Instruction during class time ends when class session ends
- Terminal access may be scheduled in 30-minute increments – up to Two Hours a Day
- When virtual Bloomberg Terminals are not scheduled for Instruction– they can be used for individual research [indicated on Online Scheduling System]
- Students and Faculty registering for research use may consult Business Librarian, 718/960-7763, during scheduled research periods.
- Virtual access to the Bloomberg Terminal is available for Lehman College students, faculty, and staff only - only as scheduled through LibCal
- Virtual users will be assigned specific terminal for semester duration
- Please only use terminal during your scheduled time. Otherwise – you prevent others from accessing terminal. Access privileges may be revoked for misuse.
- Instructional use takes priority over individual research use
- Please promptly report technology issues to Raymond.Diaz@lehman.cuny.edu, 718/960-7772