Answered By: John DeLooper Last Updated: Feb 07, 2022 Views: 14
Answered By: John DeLooper
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2022 Views: 14
In order to promote a quiet and considerate environment for Lehman College students, faculty, and staff - the Library requests the following:
- Please swipe your validated CUNY ID to gain entrance to the Library
- Please keep conversation to a quiet, respectful minimum
- Library has three Study Zones. Select a Study Space appropriate to your needs:
- Quiet Study
[2nd and 3rd Floor South]
- Considerate Study
[2nd and 3rd Floor North – 3rd Floor South Study Rooms]
- Conversational Study
[1st Floor - 1st Floor Study Rooms - Library Gallery]
- Quiet Study
- Students working in groups are encouraged to book a Group Study Room online [1st and 3rd Floor South]. Keys may be picked up at Circulation-Reserve Desk on 1st Floor.
- Patrons should leave cellphones on vibrate. Cellphone conversations may only take place in the Gallery or in the stairwells.
- To maintain cleanliness and preserve print and electronic resources - food and drink are only allowed in the Gallery. Students may bring in water bottles - but must keep them away from computers.
- Please cooperate with the instructions of library faculty and staff
Thanks for supporting the Library’s quality of life
Revised January 2020